Mission, Vision, Values
A safe and caring environment where every child maximizes their potential.
Striving for excellence in academic achievement and interpersonal relationships to positively enhance life-long success of students.
At West Park Elementary, we value:
- Respect, responsibility and caring for all members of our school community.
- Input and involvement of our parents as they join us to form a strong partnership.
- Support and participation of our community partners in meeting the needs of students.
At West Park Elementary School, we believe that:
- Education of children is the shared responsibility of the home, school and community.
- Each child is unique with an individual learning rate, style, potential and motivation.
- Successful learners are those who are dedicated, exert personal effort and establish good work habits and study skills.
- Success at school is significant in developing a healthy self-concept, self-esteem and good citizenship.